If–like me–you’ve been waiting for the right opportunity to take the dive into the brutal follow-up to Doom 2016, you might soon get your chance. As teased by the official Xbox Game Pass Twitter account, Doom Eternal will come to the service next month, but only on Android and console. Some other notable games will soon be added to Xbox Game Pass as well.
The cooperative village-building game Drake Hollow is coming to the PC version of the service, and the heavy metal adventure Brutal Legend is being added to the console library soon after. Forza Motorsport 7–the latest entry in the acclaimed racing sim–is coming to PC, console, and Android at the same time as Brutal Legend, along with the magic school-themed turn-based RPG Ikenfell.
The service has also received some notable game updates and DLC, particularly a patch that introduces Japan to Microsoft Flight Simulator and the latest update for No Man’s Sky, titled “Origins.” Gears Tactics–the unlikely strategy game based on the cover shooter franchise–is coming to the Xbox One soon on November 10. If you’re still looking to preorder an Xbox Series X or S, check out our guide.
Xbox Game Pass Titles For October
- Doom Eternal, coming to Android and console October 1
- Drake Hollow, coming to PC October 1
- Brutal Legend, coming to console October 8
- Forza Motorsport 7, coming to Android, console, and PC October 8
- Ikenfell, coming to console and PC October 8
Leaving Xbox Game Pass On October 15
- Felix The Reaper (Console, PC)
- Metro 2033 Redux (Console, PC)
- Minit (Console, PC)
- Saints Row 4 Re-Elected (PC)
- State of Mind (PC)
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.