The OnePlus 8T was only released this month, but it has already received a few updates with new features and bug fixes in tow. The OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 upgrade added a new Always-on Display option and fixed several bugs, and now v188.8.131.52 is here with even more fixes.
OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 is now rolling out incrementally to OnePlus 8T phones across the world, with a build number of 220.127.116.11.KB05DA in India, 18.104.22.168.KB05BA in Europe, and 22.214.171.124.KB05AA in North America. The changelog is on the smaller side, primarily focusing on fixes to power consumption and Bluetooth.
- Optimized system power consumption and reduce heat generation
- Fixed the issue that icons are not displayed on the desktop in a small probability
- Improved system stability and fixed known issues
- Optimized Bluetooth connection to reduce latency
- Improved connection stability
- Fixed the abnormal display issue with loading preview photo
- Optimized the intelligent 5G function to extend battery endurance capacity
OnePlus says the update is reaching a small percentage of 8T owners today, with a broader rollout expected to start in a few days. You may be able to use Oxygen Updater to install the update early.