The Xiaomi Mi 11 debuted as the first Snapdragon 888-powered smartphone. Alongside Qualcomm’s latest silicon, it also packs a sizeable 6.8-inch OLED display, a 108MP snapper at the rear, and a 4,600mAh battery. But is this cocktail enough to win your nod of approval?
We asked readers to tell us if they think the new Xiaomi flagship is hot or not. Here’s what you told us.
What do you think of the Xiaomi Mi 11?
We received nearly 2,500 votes on this one, and there’s an overwhelming consensus among readers — the Xiaomi Mi 11 is decidedly “hot.” Nearly 80% of the votes were in favor of the flagship, and it’s obvious to see why on paper.
The phone strikes a good balance between performance and affordability, especially considering flagship smartphones’ skyrocketing prices of late. And although an international price isn’t available just yet, it should be an admirable competitor to the likes of the Galaxy S21 series and OnePlus 9 line.
Despite the phone’s extensive feature list and sticker price, some just aren’t warming up to the device. A little over 20% of voters don’t consider this phone “hot.” Some comments touch on the phone’s immense size and divisive styling as deterrents.
Here’s what you had to say
- Wongwhat: Another enormous phone and no zoom at all — pass.
- Eroticus: One really ugly phone after Mi 10 Ultra.
- @bobbylecat: I’m almost certain that they kept the pro version secret so they can launch it in March and create a new hype.
- @noellehyacinth: When will phone manufacturers understand that we don’t need screens pass 6.5-inches.
- @Andre_Arthur14: Actually looks pretty for today’s standards.
That’s it for this Xiaomi Mi 11 poll. Thanks for the votes and comments. If you have any additional thoughts about the phone or the poll results, be sure to drop them down below.